Please feel free to join us at our Sunday morning worship services, at 9:00 am and 11:00 am – see homepage for signup details
What to expect when you come to church:
- Sign up online for the 9am service, 11am service, or the 11am in the gym (live video) service so that we can keep track of meeting the maximum 150 people guideline.
- Enter the building through the main (East) door, where you’ll see a table with hand sanitizer to use and bulletins to take. Six feet social distancing is expected. Wearing a face mask is optional (there will be masks available and must be worn during singing)
- Sit in family units in marked pews, six feet apart from the next family unit. We are expected to stay in our seat until the service is over. Refrain from washroom use unless absolutely necessary.
- No offering bag will be passed around – there will be a box in the foyer for you to put donations in. Etransfer is still a good option.
- Visiting after the service is encouraged OFF the church property.
- The 9am group MUST leave the church property before 10:30 so the 11am group can arrive.
- 11am group must not arrive earlier than 10:30am.
- 11am group in the gym must enter and exit the building using the new South doors.
Our worship services include singing as a congregation, special music presentations, scripture reading, prayer, and a message from God’s Word either from one of our pastors or a guest speaker.
A children’s church program is held during the service for children ages 3-5.
Little Lambs nursery program is held during the service for children ages 1 & 2 (Postponed due to COVID-19)